Friday, January 30, 2009

Truffle salt and other goodies!

I had the day off to go hang with my sister while she had an icky girl procedure done. She went home to her heating pad and percocets, and I went downtown for a little shopping: Pacific Place for O&Co and WSonoma (gift cards)!

O&Co had quite a few items on sale - some of which I bought (the olives). My other two goodies are truffle salt and two of their "grassy" olive oils to try out.
Now I am in search of great applications for the truffle salt, besides french fries (which are an AMAZING host for this, I must say)!

Williams Sonoma loot included a Lodge cast iron Grill Pan (pre-seasoned) and a new oven thermometer. Not exciting but much needed.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

thanks so much for your comment! i've never heard of truffle salt.. but it sounds exciting :)

Shaheen said...

Now I'm just jealous! We don't get truffle salt here. And now I'm also tempted to go make some fries :P

KSK said...

Wonder what it would take to send you some in Mumbai?